If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please send them by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do everything we can to ensure your privacy and therefore take great care of your personal data. Dutch Biketours always complies with relevant laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that:
- we limit the personal data we process to the minimum of data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we ask for your explicit consent whenever we need to process your personal data;
- we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- we do not transmit any personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were provided;
- we are aware of your rights regarding your personal data. We respect them and point them out to you.
At Dutch Biketours you are only signed up for newsletters after you have clicked the confirmation link in the verification e-mail. This so-called double-opt-In ' guarantees that you own the e-mail address.
Dovyou want to stop receiving our newsletter? Then you can simply unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
Dutch Biketours uses your email address only for the purpose for which you provided it. Your email address is never provided to third parties for commercial use.